The mission of the maintenance department is to effectively use available financial resources to provide a safe and secure learning environment. The Maintenance department is made up of six full-time employees.
All of the District's work orders are managed through Facilities Management Express (FMX), a cloud-based system that enables our maintenance department to more efficiently and effectively track work orders, schedule resources, and plan maintenance.
History of Groveport Madison School Buildings
- Asbury Elementary, built in 1963 with additions in 1968 and 1969
- Dunloe Elementary, built in 1967 with additions in 1968 and 1969
- Glendening Elementary, built in 1968 with an addition in 1974
- Groveport Elementary, built in 1923 and placed on the National Register of Historic
Places in 2009
- Madison Elementary, built in 1967 with additions in 1968 and 1969
- Sedalia Elementary, built in 1969 with an addition in 1974
- Middle School North, built in 1975
- Middle School South, built in 1975
- Junior High, built in stages between 1952-56 and placed on the National Register of
Historic Places in 2009
- High School, built in stages between 1966-70 with an addition in 1975
- An additional 20 modular classroom spaces