Downloads of Board meeting minutes have been posted on the District's website since August 11, 2021. Minutes from meetings prior to August 11, 2021, can be found on BoardDocs, an online Board meeting management service to which the District subscribes.
To locate Board of Education meeting minutes from BoardDocs, please proceed as follows:
- Click here, or In your browser, type "https://go.boarddocs.com/oh/gmsoh/Board.nsf/Public"
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click on "Meetings." A column will appear on the left-hand side of the screen listing the most recent meeting dates and years for prior meetings.
- In the left column, select the year in which the meeting took place. Then select the meeting date you're seeking.
- In the center of the screen click the "View the Agenda" icon.
- Scroll through the agenda you have selected until you see the "Consent Agenda" section. Approval of the meeting minutes should be listed there.
- Click on the meeting minutes you want to view. When you have made your selection, "Agenda Item Details" pops up in the center of the screen (see the sample, below)
In the window, click on the file you want to view or download (indicated by the red circle on the sample page).
Please note: The Board of Education’s meeting minutes are generally approved at the following month’s Regular Meeting. Therefore, meeting minutes will appear at least one month after the actual meeting date in which the meeting occurred.
If you have any problems retrieving the information you're seeking, please don't hesitate to email our Communications Office at [email protected], or call us at 614-492-2520.