To ensure all guests to our high school athletic events can have a safe and enjoyable experience, the following rules are in place for middle school and elementary school students who wish to attend high school athletic events:
- A parent/guardian must accompany all elementary and middle school students when entering a high school athletic venue. The parent/guardian is not permitted to accompany students other than those in which they are legally responsible.
- Once in the stadium, elementary and middle school students must remain in the bleachers with their parent/guardian.
- Elementary and middle school students must be accompanied by their parent/guardian when going to the concession stand or the restrooms.
- Anyone leaving an event cannot re-enter the athletic venue during the same game/event.
- Students misbehaving at Groveport Madison athletic events will be suspended from attending all future games.
- No refunds will be issued to anyone who has been asked to leave or has been removed from an event.
Thank you for supporting our Cruiser athletes, band members, cheerleaders, and our school community. Have a great year, and Go Cruisers!