On February 9, 2021, Governor DeWine asked Ohio's schools and districts to work with their communities and educational stakeholders to help students continue to advance academically and to make up for any learning that may have been lost or delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic and related disruptions.
The plan (downloadable below) represents Groveport Madison Local School District's intentions to address learning recovery and extended learning opportunities for our most needy students. The District's plan was designed to address:
- Impacted Students: How the District and our schools will identify students who have been most impacted by the pandemic in terms of their learning progress (with a focus on the most vulnerable student populations).
- Needs Assessment: How our schools will identify the needs of specific students.
- Resources and Budget: What resources are available to address the identified students' needs.
- Approaches: What approaches the District plans to use to address the identified students' needs.
- Partnerships: Which local and regional partners the District will engage to help support the identified students' needs.
- Alignment: How our plan reinforces and aligns to other District and/or schools' plans.