It’s never too early to start thinking about college, because the earlier you do, the more options you’re likely to have. More importantly, how you improve yourself now will increase your chances of getting into the college of your choice. Deciding to go to college can be a bit overwhelming. That's why our school counselors
are specially trained to help you through the many tough decisions ahead.
Going to college is a great experience and big commitment. It seems that college degrees are becoming more and more essential for career development and higher earnings potential - but there are still lots of jobs that call for different kinds of career training, like industry-specific certifications or hands-on training.
Below are some questions to consider when deciding whether to make the next step toward college.
- Why do you want to go to college?
- Do you have a particular career in mind?
- Do you have the time to commit to a degree program?
- Will you have access to financial resources to cover the cost of college or repay loans?
- Do you like face-to-face classes or would your rather complete courses online?
If you want to have a realistic sense of the college experience consider taking College Credit Plus (CCP) courses. You can take CCP courses while still enrolled at MSN. Best of all, CCP classes are FREE! Find more information on College Credit Plus webpage.