Franklin County Public Health is offering childhood and adult immunization clinics. Appointments are required. Participants must bring the following to the appointment (if applicable):
- Mask for all clinic visitors over two years old
- Shot record
- Insurance card
- No insurance? The cost is $28 for the first shot and $15 for each additional shot. A sliding fee scale is available for those who qualify.
- Any custody or guardianship papers
- Consent form if the adult bringing in a child is not their legal parent or guardian
- Photo ID for the adult accompanying the child
Most appointments occur between 9:30 a.m. and 2:20 p.m. Adult and childhood vaccines are available. Most insurance plans are accepted. Discounted services are available for those with no insurance. Visit https://myfcph.org/health-wellness/shots/shots-appointment-scheduling-info/ for details and locations or download the flyer, attached.