The Federal School Lunch Program will provide free breakfast and lunch to all students through December 31, 2020.
Meal Service During In-Person Instruction
When students attend in-person classes, they will get their meals through the lunch line. Assigned lunch periods and instructions for safely picking up and eating lunches will be communicated to students upon their return to in-person classes.
Remote Grab & Go Meal Service
For students enrolled in Cruiser Digital Academy and students who are taking the online portion of their classes for three days each week, breakfast and lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. in a Grab & Go format at the following locations:
Groveport Madison School Sites *
- Asbury ES - 5127 Harbor Blvd., Cols.
- Dunloe ES - 3200 Dunloe Rd., Cols.
- Glendening ES - 4200 Glendening Dr., Groveport (serving Glendening ES & MS South)
- Madison Elementary School - 4600 Madison School Dr., Cols.
- Middle School Central - 751 Main St., Groveport (serving Groveport ES & MS Central)
- Middle School North - 5474 Sedalia Dr., Cols. (serving Sedalia ES & MS North)
- Groveport Madison H.S. – 4475 S. Hamilton Rd.
Mobile Neighborhood Locations *
- Berwick Plaza - 2745 Winchester Pike, Cols.
- Cruiser Park - 4677 Bixby Rd, Groveport
- Elk Run Park – At the end of Hendron Rd., Groveport
- Giant Eagle Shopping Center – 3841 S. Hamilton Rd., Cols.
- Jerry Garver YMCA - 6767 Refugee Road, Canal Winchester
- McFayden Park – corner of E. Howard Rd. & Jermoore Road, Obetz
- Independence Park - 3065 Dewbourne Dr, Reynoldsburg
- Spangler Park - 2748 Spangler Rd, Cols.
Evening Meal Service (NEW!) *
Free meals also will be offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., at Groveport Madison H.S., 4475 S. Hamilton Rd., Groveport.
* All Grab & Go Meals are served outside of the school building or the neighborhood location. Look for yellow “Grab & Go Meal” signs indicating the actual distribution location for the meals.
Each Monday, students will get two days of breakfast and lunch, and on Wednesdays, students will get three days of breakfast and lunch. On Friday evenings, students will get two days of breakfast and lunch.
All meals are free through December 31, 2020, for anyone 18 or younger.
Applying for Free or Reduced-Price Meals
Even though meals are temporarily provided free of charge, parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to complete an online application for their child to be considered for Free or Reduced-Price Meals after December 31, 2020. Visit our Free or Reduced-Price Lunch webpage
to apply online for free and reduced-price meal benefits.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Food Services Director, at 614-836-4964 or by emailing [email protected]