Great news! The federal government has extended the summer meal services program which allows all youth 18 and younger to get free breakfast and lunch - regardless of whether students are receiving instruction online or attending school in-person. For the time being, free meals will be available through December 31, 2020.
While we're in 100% remote online classes, Grab & Go meals will be served on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. at the following locations:
Groveport Madison School Sites (when in a 100% online model):
• Asbury ES - 5127 Harbor Blvd., Cols.
• Dunloe ES - 3200 Dunloe Rd., Cols.
• Glendening ES - 4200 Glendening Dr., Groveport (serving Glendening ES & MS South)
• Madison Elementary School - 4600 Madison School Dr., Cols.
• Middle School Central - 541 Main St., Groveport (serving Groveport ES & MS Central)
• Middle School North - 5474 Sedalia Dr., Cols. (serving Sedalia ES & MS North)
• Groveport Madison H.S. – 4475 S. Hamilton Rd.
Mobile Neighborhood Locations:
• Berwick Plaza - 2745 Winchester Pike, Columbus
• Cruiser Park - 4677 Bixby Rd, Groveport
• Elk Run Park – At the end of Hendron Rd.
• Giant Eagle Shopping Center – 3841 S. Hamilton Rd.
• Jerry Garver YMCA - 6767 Refugee Road, Canal Winchester
• McFayden Park – corner of E. Howard Rd. & Jermoore Road, Obetz
• Independence Park - 3065 Dewbourne Dr, Reynoldsburg
• Spangler Park - 2748 Spangler Rd, Columbus
Evening Meal Service
Free meals also will be offered on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., at Groveport Madison H.S., 4475 S. Hamilton Rd., Groveport.
Each Monday, students will get two days of breakfast and lunch, and on Wednesdays, students will get three days of breakfast and lunch.
All meals are free through December 31, 2020.
Applying for Free or Reduced-Price Meals:
Even though meals are temporarily provided free of charge, parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to complete an online application for their child to be considered for Free or Reduced-Price Meals after December 31, 2020. Visit our Free or Reduced-Price Lunch webpage to apply online for free and reduced meal benefits.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Food Services Director, at 614-836-4964 or by emailing [email protected]