The end of 3rd nine weeks is quickly approaching. March 29th will be the end of the nine weeks and we will have our reward day for 3rd nine weeks on April 18th. We also have state testing coming up in April for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. It is very important for your child to do their best on these assessments. I'm going to include an Assessment Section each week to keep parents updated on which assessments students will be taking and when. Here are a couple things you can do to help them.
- Keep a positive attitude about tests.
- Mark down test days on your calendar so you and your child are both aware of testing days.
- Make sure your child gets enough sleep on the night before the test.
- Ensure that your child eats a healthy breakfast. It is difficult to concentrate when you are hungry.
- Make sure your child gets up early enough so that he/she will be on time to school and won't feel rushed.
Thank you so much for your support at home.